Yuye Ling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, PhD Advisor (博士生导师)
John Hopcroft Center for Computer Science
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Email: yuye dot ling at sjtu
I am currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor in John Hopcroft Center for Computer Science at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
Prior to joining SJTU, I was a postdoctoral research scientist at Columbia University. I received my Ph.D. degree from the same institution under the supervision of Prof. Christine P. Hendon.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Columbia University (Feb 2018)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of California Los Angeles (Mar 2013)
- B.E., Information Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (July 2011)
- Optical coherence tomography
- Computational imaging
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Optical system development
- Nonlinear and coherence optics
Optics Letters, reviewer
Journal of Biophotonics, reviewer
IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, reviewer
Biomedical Optics Express, reviewer
Advanced Intelligent Systems, reviewer
Applied Optics, reviewer
IEEE Photonics Journal, reviewer