Yuye Ling, Ph.D.
John Hopcroft Center for Computer Science
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Email: yuye dot ling at sjtu dot edu dot cn
I am currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor in John Hopcroft Center for Computer Science at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
Prior to joining SJTU, I was a postdoctoral research scientist at Columbia University. I received my Ph.D. degree from the same institution under the supervision of Prof. Christine P. Hendon.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Columbia University (Feb 2018)
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of California Los Angeles (Mar 2013)
- B.E., Information Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (July 2011)
- Optical coherence tomography
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Optical system development
- Nonlinear and coherence optics
Journal of Biophotonics, reviewer
IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, reviewer
Biomedical Optics Express, reviewer